Roles & Responsibilities:
What we need is a profile where person is dedicatedly writing test cases to break the application – nUnit tests to break other’s code.
- Engage in continuous automated and manual testing activity throughout agile development iterations to ensure zero defects.
- Participate in iteration planning, providing input on required testing tasks, process, and associated effort for the selected user stories.
- Create and manage bug reports, ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed in a timely, thorough, and satisfactory manner.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Be a passionate voice of the customer within the development organization.
- Be a key participant in creating a Quality First and Zero Defects culture.
- Be open & able to adapt new technology frequently & fairly quickly and start producing results.
- Comfortable with Individual Contributor role.
- A strong background with SQL and C#.NET. Strong understanding & hands on experience with testing of REST API’s using custom automation framework.
- Hands on knowledge of different test methodology & corresponding tools like NUnit, MsTest, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- Sound knowledge about best practices in coding, scripting. Attitude to enforce them on developers to adhere to best practices.
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with development team. Perform code reviews and be able to suggest and influence design decisions.
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools.
- Should have broad minded thinking-should be able to look at system from bird eye view & at the code level as well.
- Must have knowledge about Continuous integration/Jenkins.
- Software Developers (who does not have prior testing experience or having minimal testing experience) but passionate to take an SDET role are also encouraged to apply.
- Basic knack for testing attitude. Someone who loves to break somebody’s code by writing own code.
|Skill||C#, API testing, Nunit testing, Automation testing|
|Educational Qualification||BE, BTECH, IT Computers|