– The work will involve development of Web Applications, Components, Systems, Services, Framework.
– Working on products or on live production systems.
– Developing, Maintaining, Testing, Debugging, Fixing and optimizing code.
– Participating in code reviews and functional demos to the peer teams.
– Owning the specific delivery responsibility and executing it with set targets.
– Managing deliverables plan and communicating with all other members for the work.
– Responding to crisis situation related to live scenarios.
– 3-7 years of experience in Core Java / J2ee related technologies.
– Individual should have good core Java knowledge.
– Any other open source, third party or experience on J2EE classic stack is advantage but not critical.
– Candidate must be very good in general problem solving than just good at Java Syntax.
– Good understanding of writing practical applications with good scalability considerations is required.
– Team handling experience is needed for Team lead role
|Skill||Core Java; J2EE|
|Educational Qualification||Any Technical Graduate/PG|