- Architect, designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents of large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well engineered result. Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles and a detailed knowledge of database architectures, software and facilities.
- Analyses data requirements to establish modify or maintain object/data models.
- Produces Low Level (detailed) design documents, Impact Analysis Diagrams and documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
- Specifies user/system interfaces, including validation and error correction procedures, processing rules, access, security and audit controls.
- Assesses associated risks, and specifies recovery routines and contingency procedures.
- Translates logical designs into physical designs.
- Develops implementation plans for dealing with more complex requests for change, evaluates risks to integrity of infrastructure inherent in proposed implementations, seeks authority for those activities, reviews the effectiveness of change implementation, suggests improvement to organisational procedures governing change management.
- Leads the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
- Contributes to the setting of standards for database objects and ensures conformance to these standards. Monitors database activity and resource usage. Optimises database performance and plans for forecast resource needs.
- Excellent Knowledge of Eclipse IDE
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Excellent Knowledge of Spring Security
- Good Hands on experience on AngularJS
- Excellent knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience on Big data/Big Query will be preferred
- Cloud development experience will be preferred
- Experience in OO design
- Experience of working on enterprise scale transactional web applications
- Experience of building / supporting applications running in the Cloud (Google preferred) would be advantageous.
- Experience with Agile development and Waterfall (Prince) project management methods
- Development of reports
- Development of interfaces using Restful Web Services
- Experience of working on GIT repository
- Hand on experience preferred on Unit testing frameworks (Hamcrest, Junit etc.), Mocking Framework (Mockito) and BDD framework (Cucumber)
- Experience of Database Designing
|Skill||Core Java, Advance Java/J2EE,Spring,Hibernate ,Angular JS and Rest services,|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate or B-TECH level qualification in a related discipline.|