Candidate will be solely responsible for establishing companies’ presence and driving sales activities in India for Surveillance business. CSM should be able to penetrate prospect target channels and accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners. CSM will be responsible for establishing Reseller Channel network across country. The CSM must be comfortable selling technical hardware and software solutions to all levels of any organizations.
Experience in Surveillance Industry sales is a must.
This position reports to the CEO
- Responsible for Quarterly and Annual Revenue Targets.
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing
- Manage partner relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Responsible for tracking partner information, business forecasts and reports.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Responsible for co-ordination with the HO for all technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
Education & Experience
- MBA or technical graduate degree preferred.
- 15+ years of techno-sales experience with SMB and mid-tier commercial markets.
- Channel selling experience in Surveillance and Security industry
- Understanding of broad range of technologies. Technical Knowledge, Skills & Expertise Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead partner’s discussions.
- Self-starter—Independent remote worker
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Strong leadership skills;
- Able to deliver business value to the sales operation and customer.
- Strong presentation skills, Communication skills
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Preference: Bilingual Direct interaction with the Partners, Marketing, Peers, and Customers will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
- Travel required
|Skill||Management, Manager, Leadership, Business Development|
|Educational Qualification||MBA or technical graduate degree preferred.|