- This event has passed.
Two Day Open House Program on Design Thinking (For Corporates)
February 16, 2018 @10:00 am - February 17, 2018 @6:00 pm
16 February 2018 – 17 February 2018 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM) – Mumbai
23 February 2018 – 24 February 2018 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM) – Bengaluru
Location : Mumbai, Bengaluru
Fees : Rs 24,000 Per Participant + Tax
Session 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
- Design Thinking and customer-centricity and employee experience
- Design Thinking as a methodology to drive business innovation
- Design Thinking to nurture an innovative organizational culture
Session 2: Crafting The Employee Experience – The People and Organizational Culture
- A revolutionary Design Thinking empathy tool kit to uncover “deep” insights to multi-generational employees’ needs
- Mapping out the job experience journey map to identify critical points for job redesign
- Understanding the people that each job needs to cooperate with to be successful by using the stakeholder-mapping tool
Session 3: Hiring Right Using Persona-Based Recruiting: Finding the ONE!
- Identifying key character traits to create the desired employee persona that supports the company’s vision values
- Bring a job description to life for each job by being genuinely curious of the job experience journey
- Selecting candidates for based on the desired employee persona
Ms. Vidya Priya Rao
Vidya has over 18 years of experience and worked with leading brands like Siemens, Wipro, Max Group, and Airtel. Currently, she runs a customer experience, marketing and sales consulting firm. As a service design thinking decoder she helps brands engage with the heart and minds of customers, employees and stakeholders and lead their digital transformation journey towards customer centricity. She is a visiting faculty at S.P. Jain School of Global Management. Vidya is a post graduate from T.A. Pai Management Institute. She has been trained for business and leadership coaching.
Terms and Conditions:
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required, the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, this would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.