- This event has passed.
Technical Training for Recruiters
September 29, 2017 @9:00 am - September 30, 2017 @5:00 pm
28th & 29th September 2017 , Friday & Saturday (09:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Fees : Rs 10,000 + Tax Per Participant
Location : Mumbai
Technology for non-techies
Get Tech Savvy –
Learn software development Process,Understand Roles on a product Development Team,Grasp programming languages tools and concepts.
Speak Geek –
Have intelligent conversations with technical people,Go beyond keyword matching
Elevate your career –
Increase both quality and quantity of candidates, make smart and confident candidate selections,Gain recognition for your talent acquisition
Course Outline/ Key Program Takeaways:
IT Roles and Responsibilities
Introduction to Web Development
Cloud computing services and architectures, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, as well as the Amazon Web Services (AWS) stack.
Object oriented programming.
Software Testing and QA/SDET
BI,BI and Analytics,ETL
OLTP and OLAP
Tech Stack,Web Servers,Application Servers ,Database Server
Java Script,AJAX and JSON
API – Application Program Interface ,SOAP,REST
Java and .net
Data Security and Data Privacy
Big Data, Hadoop
IT ( Windows , Linux, VMware)
DevOps / SRE
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Boolean Search/Google Search
Who Should Attend?
Technical Recruiters and Business Development Managers with no technology background.
Benefits of attending the program:
- Establish better client communication because you ”get it“ when you have an overall understanding of how software is made
- Make confident candidate selections because you develop insights when you know how different roles function and interact
- Build stronger relationships with the tech community because you can have intelligent conversations with geeks when you speak their language
- Be a technically knowledgeable advisor and play a key role in talent strategy by understanding how your engineering team works and its talent needs
- Create business impact by scouting the right talent to drive company growth because you can spot and attract top technical candidates
Our Trainer has multi years of experience in Recruiting top talent in US/APAC and India. She has done Business Development, Account Management, Staff Augmentation and Quality Assurance in Information Technology consulting industries for top clients.
She started her career as a Technical Trainer with IBM and has her Master’s degree in Information Technology.
Terms and Conditions:
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required , the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, This would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.