- This event has passed.
The SAFe® Agilist certification
January 21, 2017 - January 22, 2017
21 January 2017 – 22 January 2017 (9:15 AM to 5:30 PM)
Fees : Rs 25,000 per participant + Tax
What is this Certificate about
The SAFe® Agilist certification is especially designed for agile leaders, project, program and portfolio managers who work in a scaled agile set-up.It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).At the end of the workshop, attendees will get to know about the challenges faced in scaling agile and how the SAFe® framework helps overcome these challenges.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Building Really Big Systems
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Who Should Attend
- Agile Coaches, Practitioners and Change Agents
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Portfolio, Program, Project and Product Managers
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Hard copy of the course handout.
- 16 PDUs that can be claimed towards PMI-ACP® / PMP®certification renewal
- 15 SEUs under category C, towards CSP® (Certified Scrum Professional) certification requirements or renewal. Plus further guidance for earning SEUs.
- Certification (SAFe® Agilist) on successful completion of examination.
- Lunch / Tea / Snacks during the workshop days.
Mr. Vineet Patni
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework®) Program Consultant (SPC)
- Certified Scrum Professional®