- This event has passed.
January 7, 2017 - January 8, 2017
7 January 2017 – 8 January 2017 (9:15 AM to 5:30 PM)
Fees : Rs 25,000 per participant + Tax
What is this Certificate about :
PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification is a flagship Agile certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies. Our PMI-ACP® study facilitation training workshop is devised in line with the revised PMI-ACP® course content effective July 2015. The course content has been prepared after extensive study of the PMI-ACP® reference books as prescribed by the PMI®. Our course covers all the seven domains as per the revised PMI-ACP® course outline.
- Agile – An Overview
- The Agile Mindset
- Value-Driven Software Development and Delivery
- Agile Process Overview
- Agile Project Management (APM) Life Cycle
- User Stories (Agile requirements)
- Agile Estimating Techniques – Planning Poker game and Affinity Estimating
- Agile Project Planning (Release and Sprint Planning)
- Agile team roles
- Agile Project Execution
- Agile Engineering Practices or XP (eXtreme Programming) Practices
- Inspect & Adapt – Product Review and Process Improvements
- Refinement of Product Backlog
- Radiating Information (Project Communication in Agile)
- Managing Risks in Agile
- The Scrum Framework: (Scrum Artifacts, Scrum Roles and Scrum Events)
- Lean Principles – Kanban and Value Stream Mapping
- What makes Agile team High-Performing Teams?
- Soft Skills and Leadership in Agile
Who should attend this
- You are implementing your projects using agile, or
- Your client is executing their projects in agile, or
- Your organization has taken up agile adoption or transformation, or
- You are a project manager and wish to become a more versatile project manager by developing agile skills and knowledge, or
- You want to advance your career in whatever agile role you are
- Hard copy of the course hand-out which can serve as a quick reference during preparation for the PMI-ACP®certification examination.
- 21 PDUs (Contact Hours) towards your PMI-ACP®, and 30 SEUs towards your CSP® certification eligibility.
- Support in filling PMI-ACP® application form post the workshop
- Post training support in your agile journey via communities, mails, and phone
- Lunch / Tea / Snacks during the workshop days
Mr. Vineet Patni
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework®) Program Consultant (SPC)
- Certified Scrum Professional®