- This event has passed.
Open House Workshop on PoSH Act
28 July @10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Program Name: Prevention of Sexual Harassment ( Awareness Workshop)
28 July 2018
Fees : Rs 2,000 Per Participant + Tax
Course Outline/ Key Program Takeaways:
The program covers the subject of sexual harassment in line with the provisions mentioned in the prevention of sexual harassment law of Govt. of India.
- Define sexual harassment at workplace
- Identify myths surrounding sexual harassment
- Review the laws and basic court decisions about sexual harassment
- Differentiate “what is” and “what is not” sexual harassment
- Study dealing with sexual harassment
WHY I AM HERE: The Importance of Sexual Harassment
THE RULE: Laws and Case History
Participants will explore the background surrounding sexual harassment prevention. They will review the concepts of verbal, and non verbal harassment, quid pro quo, and factors contributing hostile environment.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO: The case studies Using the sexual harassment case studies, participants will have opportunity to test their knowledge of the law by determining how they would handle a variety of the workplace situations.
TOUCHING, TALKING GAWKING: What’s appropriate and what isn’t
Participants will review appropriate workplace behavior. From jokes to innuendos, participants will have clear idea of what is and what is not allowed.
IT HAPPENED: Now what?
In this segment participants will discuss steps to be taken when harassment occurs. It will address personal as well as harassment directed at someone else.
Participants will have clear understanding of what sexual harassment is and how to handle should it occur at workplace.
Features covered: Working with Data retrieving Functions and Options, Managing & Controlling the Worksheet using Data Validation, Summarizing the data using Sorting, Subtotaling and Conditional Formatting. Generating MIS Reports using Pivot Tables and Charts.
Who should attend course:
Any working professional
Benefits of attending the program:
Benefits to Organizations:
- Improved Training Costs
- Standardized process and consistent content
- Real-time access
- Cover all employees including Contractors / Contingents, faster
- Be compliant with the ACT on time
The learning’s will help your Employees:
- Become fully aware of the New Law; Accept the Law; Act as per Law
- Your Workplace becomes Safe, Secure & Best Place to Work.
- Your People start Doing Right Things Right First Time Every Time.
- Employees connect with Values, Vision & Mission of their Organization.
- Participants will learn to effectively deal with Reported or Unreported incidents of Harassment particularly sexual harassment
- Participants create & sustain a Fear-free Workplace where employees work with Dignity and Honour;
- Employees learn to inculcate Respect for Self (Morale) & Respect for Others (Spirit of Collaboration);
Terms and Conditions:
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required, the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, this would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.