- This event has passed.
Open House Workshop on Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Developer
22 January @10:00 am - 26 January @6:00 pm
22 January 2018 – 26 January 2018 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Location : Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Delhi NCR
Fees : Rs 50,000 Per Participant + Tax
AEM 6.x Developer Training teaches developers the fundamentals of building a custom CQ application, based on templates and components. This includes practice with CQ development techniques such as developing templates and authoring environments for mobile sites and websites, dynamic image rendering, navigation and modularization, using both CRXDE Lite and CRXDE. In-depth lecture presentations and discussions introduce concepts essential to CQ while comprehensive hands-on exercises, using CRXDE, reinforce concepts learned during lecture presentations.
The overall goal of this training is to enable developers to create and understand basic CQ development practices and to prepare themselves for project work under the lead of a senior web developer. This course is not intended to provide any custom instruction focused on specific sites or projects.
Who Should Attend this course:
Developer class is designed for developers who wish to learn more about application development with the AEM 6.x WCM Platform.
Pre – Requisites: :
Minimum 2 years’ experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSSand DHTML.
Content Outline :
- AEM 6.x introduction.
- AEM Technology Stack and Content Repository
- AEM Architecture
- AEM Installation
- AEM Functionality overview
- AEM Console Interfaces
- Using CRDDE Lite for development
- Create AEM Project Structure
- Templates – Creating Custom Template
- Page component for custom template
- Apache Sling Web Framework and URL decomposition
- Extending the page component
- Modularize your template Code
- Best Practices for Templates
- Creating a website
- Website Designs –Creating and applying design to web site
- Components – Developing Custom Component
- Create dialogs for custom components
- Create dialog boxes for global content (Design Dialog)
- Edit configurations in Components
- Create and Add client libraries(CSS, JS etc)
- Introduction of Sightly
- Sightly template
- Bracket Editor
- Deployment and Packaging with Package Manager
- Internationalization(i18n) in Author Environment
- Create and Consume OSGI Bundle
- Create and use the Workflow
- Create custom Workflow Process
- Setup project in Eclipse
- Replication Agents
- Activation and Deactivation of content
- DAM and Managing the Assets
- Security Overview
- Debugging using Eclipse
Kulbir has more than 12 years of experience in Software Analysis, Architecture, Design, development, Consulting, Support & Training. With 4 years of experience in delivering Adobe AEM/CQ5 trainings, he has extensive experience in architecture, design & development of Adobe AEM/CQ5 applications. He also provides Adobe CQ5/AEM training, consulting, development and support services to customer. He has completed Adobe Certification in Adobe AEM Developer 6.0 & Adobe AEM Architect 6.0. He also has experience in migrating the content from other CMS system to AEM and upgrading AEM from older AEM 5.6.1 version to latest version AEM 6.1. He has delivered more than 20 trainings on Adobe AEM/CQ5 in corporates such as PwC, Torry Harris Business Solutions, Opus Software, Cognizant, NTT Data, Mphasis, Cybage, Trigent Software Ltd, etc.
Terms and Conditions:
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required, the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, this would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.