- This event has passed.
Open House Training on Awareness Session – PoSH Act for PAN India locations
19 January @10:00 am - 1:00 pm
19 January 2019
Time: 10.00 AM to 1.00PM
Venue: Hotel Pride, Pune
Mode of Training: Classroom Training
Fees: Rs. 1,000 Per Participant + Tax
The program covers a syllabus outline and instructional approaches for fresh graduates,
Gendered assumptions and gender-based social discriminations exist throughout society, from organizational planning to the everyday interactions at the workplace. Negative impacts of such assumptions can undermine the efficiency and success of even the best-intentioned plans.
Our training course-ware is in accordance with the Sexual Harassment of Woman at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, Redressal) Act 2013 which is in force since 9th December 2013.
Our course-ware is designed to comply with specific distinctions on what must be included in training for Employees, Managers and the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) Members.
Our course includes valuable information to meet and exceed the guidelines of the Act, which includes:
- The definition of sexual harassment under the Act
- Description of sexual harassment, which utilizes relatable examples and scenarios
- The redressal mechanism available to every employee
Who should attend course:
Open for all professionals
Terms and Conditions:
- InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required , the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
- In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, This would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.