- This event has passed.
Open House Program on IFRS / IND AS
July 14, 2017 @8:00 am - July 28, 2017 @5:00 pm
14th , 20th & 28th July 2017 , Wednesday & Thursday (09:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Fees : Rs 9,500 + Tax Per Participant
Location : Mumbai, Delhi & Bengaluru
Special Price : Rs 7,500 + Tax Per Participant
Who should attend? :
- Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Controllers
- Team Members of Finance and Accounts Department
- Professional Practicing in Accounting, Internal & Statutory Audit
- Investment and Corporate Bankers
- Students pursuing national & international accounting qualifications
Key Program Takeaways:
- Preparation of standalone & consolidated financial statements under international financial reporting standards
- Understand the impact of new regulation on various sectors and kind of changes needed to be done
- Gain an insight on the recording and analysing the transactions for compliance under IFRS/li>
- Getting familiar with the flow of transactions and detailed disclosure requirements in financial statements as well as notes to accounts
- Hands on understanding of doing entire closing of final accounts using IFRS
Benefits of Attending the Workshop:
- Upgrading Yourself to International Financial Reporting Standards & having better job and increment prospects.
- Improving your international mobility and getting better assignments from Indian MNCs and foreign companies
- Taking the “first mover advantage” by upgrading in this appraisal season
- Knowing how IFRS can become an opportunity for future success
- Making sure that you are not caught up on the wrong side of the compliance post IFRS implementation
Mr. Ramanujam Narayan
With 9+ years of experience, Ramanujam, an MBA(Fin.) is an IND AS / IFRS Trainer & Consultant by profession. Ramanujam routinely handles end to end consolidation of financial statements and since global reporting is his forte, he handles 30+ countries reporting.
In his career as controller, he has been an integration champion when E-Serve was acquired by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) and when Geometric was acquired by HCL. Ramanujam has lead migration of the entire finance module to an ERP system and has successfully handled the entire due diligence and the purchase consideration audit during acquisition of the company
His hobby of doing street plays gives him a unique style of conducting training workshops on topics like IFRS, GST, Forensic Audit, Mergers & Acquisitions etc., that his audience stands mesmerised.
Currently, a co-founder at ConTeTra Universal LLP, he heads the consulting division and along with his team implements IND AS / IFRS in listed companies in IT & Pharma space. He also handles mergers & acquisitions very effectively and is currently engaged in buy and sale side mandates.
An adjunct faculty with Jindal Law School, New Delhi, he also conducts coaching sessions on DipIFRS with ACCA, world’s largest accounting body.
With a cumulative experience of 12+ years, Vishal conducts research based, practical training programs on GST, IND AS & Finance for Non-Finance for large & medium enterprises. Vishal is a household name in the training industry in India & middle east. His unique method of making finance simple attracts thousands of people to his training seminars every year.
Vishal, in his career has contributed in the following ways to make learning easy for people around the world:
- Published author of many popular books by bestsellers 18, a division of CNBC TV18, including “Finance for Non-Finance”.
- Highly viewed YouTube Channels, “Finance Tube – English” & “Money Mantra – Hindi” with thousands of followers and millions of views.
- Adjunct faculty with S. P. Jain School of Global Management, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore & Sydney, a #1 college in Asia & #10 globally.
- Appears as a, “Subject Matter Expert” in a popular TV program, “Leaders of Tomorrow” on a Times Group channel, ET NOW.
- Active panelist, on Finance & Taxation Panel, for CII (Confederation of Indian Industries) Maharashtra.
Terms and Conditions:
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required , the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, This would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.