- This event has passed.
One Day Open House Program on Advance GST
September 29, 2017 @9:30 am - 5:00 pm
29th September 2017 , Friday (09:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Fees : Rs 8,000 Per Participant + Tax
Venue: Contetra Plaza LLP, 165, Satra Plaza, Sector 19D, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Who should attend? :
- Finance Controllers
- Team members of Indirect Tax Department
- Professionals practicing indirect taxes
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Operating Department in geographically spread companies
- Government Officers wanting in-depth knowledge of the GST Law
Course Objective :
- To Add Value to understanding of GST
- To understand why GST is India’s first destination tax?
- Practically understanding the Filing of Returns and Assessment Procedures under GST
- Knowing about the Valuation Rules, Advance Ruling & kind of Books of Accounts required to be maintained under GST
- Getting familiar with “Basis of Charge” & “HSN code” under the new law
- To learn the credit mechanism and fungibility of credits under dual GST
- To relook the supply chain & changes in business strategy to optimize it under new regulation
Key Program Takeaways :
- Understand various concepts of Goods & Service Tax
- Understand the impact of new regulation on various sectors and kind of changes needed to be done
- Gain an insight on the recording and analyzing the transactions for compliance under GST
- Getting familiar with the technology and the flow of return filing under GST
- Hands on understanding of doing entire compliance screen by screen
Benefits of attending the workshop: :
- Getting to know real facts about GST.
- Knowing the impact on YOU, both professionally as well as personally
- Taking the “first mover advantage” by upgrading in this appraisal season
- Knowing how GST can become an opportunity for future success
- Making sure that you are not caught up on the wrong side of the law post GST Implementation
Detailed Agenda of the Program:
|09.00 to 09.30||Registration|
|09:30 to 10:30:||Overview of GST & Key Taxes Subsumed – Why is GST India’s first Destination Tax? What is CGST, SGST, UTGST & IGST? Which are the key taxes subsumed? What are the key benefits & risks under GST? Key changes required for an organization to gear up for GST|
|10:30 to 10;45||Tea / Coffee & Breakfast Break|
|10:45 to 13:00:||Detailed understanding of post implementation challenges in GST. Transitional provisions, government’s plan further on various forms, Trans-1, Trans-2 and GSTR3B. Covering the concept of E-Way bill and the challenges revolving around it.|
|13:00 to 14:00||Lunch Break|
|14:00 to 15:30||Filing GST Returns for different kind of assesses with a live practical example –which returns are to be filed monthly? Which of them are to be filed annually? What is Composite Scheme under GST? How to pay taxes under GST? How to get Input Tax Credit (ITC)under GST?|
|15:30 to 15:45||Tea / Coffee Break|
|15:45 to 17:00||Various Forms under GST for Return filing, Audit & Assessment Procedures – Which forms will assesse file? What details are required in those forms? Which forms will come from the government? What reconciliation is needed to be done every month? What are the different kinds of assessments under GST? Who will conduct GST Audit & how often?|
|17:00 to 17:30||
Q&A, Feedback & Session Close
Mr. Vishal Thakkar
With a cumulative experience of 12+ years, Vishal conducts research based, practical training programs for large & medium enterprises. Vishal is a household name in the training industry in India & middle east. His unique method of making finance simple attracts thousands of people to his training seminars every year.
Terms and Conditions:
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required , the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, This would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.