- This event has passed.
Angular JS 2 – Bengaluru
February 18, 2017 - February 19, 2017
18 February 2017 – 19 February 2017 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Fees : Rs 10,000 Per Participant + Tax
Explore the new component based Architecture, Understand the Anatomy of Angular 2 Apps, Work with Pipes, Directives, Factories, Services, Decorators & Providers, utilize Two-way data binding with Unidirectional data flows, Acquire remote resources with HTTP & REST and configure navigation with routes.
Who Should Attend this course:
Content Outline :
- Angular 2 V/s other SPA frameworks
- Rapid Introduction to ES6 & Typescript
- Anatomy of Angular 2 Apps
- Inbuilt Directives & Pipes
- Using Classes,Factories & Services
- Dependency Injection Structure in Angular 2
- Forms & Form Builder
- Working with HTTP Service
- Selectors,Decorators & Providers
- Component Lifecycle & Overriding
- Lazy Loading Components
- Routing Lifecycle,Nesting & Overriding
- Observables & Promises with RXJS
- Redux & Ngrx with Typescript
- Unit Testing – Introduction
- Best Practices
Mr. Mukesh Ranjith
He has an exposure to various stages of Corporate Consulting, Development & Training Lifecycle as he has conducted project analysis consulting & training in different domains like IT Telecom Healthcare Financial etc and brings to the table his vast experience during Corporate Trainings.
Angular | React | Redux | Ionic | Backbone | Ext js | Ember | Phonegap | Node | Sencha Touch | HTML5 | CSS3 | SASS | Mondo DB | MySQL | Jquery etc
Terms and Conditions:
Register before 10th of Feb 2017 and avail a Early Bird Discount of 10% on registration (Taxes Extra).
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required , the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, This would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.