- This event has passed.
2 Day Certificate Program on GST in Mumbai
June 29, 2017 @9:00 am - June 30, 2017 @5:30 pm
29th & 30th June 2017 , Thursday & Friday (09:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Fees : Rs 12,000 Per Participant + Tax
Special Price : Rs 10,000 Per Participant + Tax (Register on or before 25th June 2017 to avail an early bird discount.)
Who should attend? :
- Chief Financial Officers, Finance Directors & Analysts
- Auditors, Tax directors, Accountants & indirect tax professionals
- Private Equity and M&A Specialists,Budget Officers / Forecasting Specialists
- Strategic Planners, Fund Managers and Investors
- Investment and Corporate Bankers
- Sourcing team SCM , Marketing, logistics
Course Outline :
- Overview of GST & Key Taxes Subsumed
- Detailed understanding of 10 step migration process & 6 step new registration process
- Filing GST Returns for different kind of assesses with a live practical example
- Various Forms under GST for Return filing, Audit & Assessment Procedures
- Invoicing under GST & Live practical sample of invoice as to how it is to be prepared
- Pricing Under GST including Job work and input tax credit covering reverse charge mechanism
- Late Fees, Interest & Penalties under GST and Accounts & Records Rules
- Advance Ruling & Valuation Rules under GST
- Q&A, Feedback & Session Close
Mr. Vishal Thakkar
With a cumulative experience of 12+ years, Vishal conducts research based, practical training programs for large & medium enterprises. Vishal is a household name in the training industry in India & middle east. His unique method of making finance simple attracts thousands of people to his training seminars every year.
Terms and Conditions:
InnoServ reserves the right to change the date, time and venue if required , the participants will be notified of the same at least two days before the event.
In Case the required nominations are not met, InnoServ reserves the right to cancel the event, This would be notified at least 4 days before and the registration amount will be refunded. The company will not be responsible for bookings related to travel/stay etc.